No warranty for correctness & completeness!
This site will be updated with no ads and linked to its KMedu opportunities
as soon as the provider subscribes to this service!
(sample pages: training, university, community, conference)
The Royal Melbourne of Intitute Technology (RMIT University) offers the following Knowledge Management education and training opportunities:
School of Business Information Technology & Logistics (SBITL) 1) ( > Department of Information Management and Library Studies)
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) (research thesis topic: information management and knowledge transfer)
- Bachelor of Business (Information and Knowledge Management)** 2)
- Master of Business (Business Information Systems) (project or thesis mode; research area: Digital Business and Innovation > Information and Knowledge Studies: Knowledge Management Specialization) 3)
- PhD (Business Information Systems) (project or thesis mode; research area: Digital Business and Innovation > Information and Knowledge Studies: Knowledge Management Specialization) 3)
- Apr 2009: The influence of organisational identification on organisation knowledge and management
- Jun 2008: What is Knowledge Management?
- Mar 2008: Beyond Knowledge Management
- Jul 2005: Multi-Agent Transactional Paradigm for Distributed Knowledge-Based Negotiation
- Healthcare Knowledge Management (BUSM4118)
- The Intelligent Organisation (BUSM2391, BUSM1550)
Pre-requ.: BUSM2390 Investigations and Intelligence, ISYS2356 Knowledge Management Technologies
- Knowledge Management (ISYS1035)
- Knowledge Management (INTE2397/ISYS1035)